Is it Really That Important?
We understand that sound and video systems can develop faults from time to time however, we believe that by maintaining your system properly it will give you a longer lifespan and therefor be more cost effective over the course of time! A system health check or annual service has been proven to give greater longevity to audio visual systems and allows you ensure two very important criteria are met.
- That you maintain availability of your system so it can be used by your congregation, customers, clients etc.
- That you maintain the optimum performance of your system. You may be a church, hotel or conference centre who rents out your space to external events and if your system is not running properly or a speaker has blown for example, it is unlikely that they will return in the future!
We have a qualified in house repair technician who can diagnose, repair and service items (with genuine parts) if we need to take something away to be repaired. We also have a massive range of hire stock so we can leave you with a loan unit to keep you going whilst repairs are being done, saving you potential loss of earnings through down time.
So what is included in the AV System Health Check?
- A physical inspection of the system including input/ output points and a full test of the operation and performance of the entire system.
- A visual inspection for loose connections with minor repairs for issues such as loose cables/ connectors.
- Hearing loop listening test and calibration check to BS7594 (field strength) standards.
- Assess projector performance, lamp life, alignment/ keystone and clean filters (where fitted).
- Perform an electrical safety (PAT) test on each item which is included as a document in the final report along with Pass/ Fail stickers on the items tested.
- A full report of the visit including any repairs undertaken along with recommendations on requirements for further repairs or suggestions on how you can improve your system.